Successful low-income property management is a direct result of strong personal relationships. The strength of those ties means better results for you. You won’t find any other conventional and low-income property management firm in more committed to caring for you and your assets.
We offer “Expert and Thoughtful Property Care.” This speaks to how we achieve your goals, how we manage our properties, how we relate to our rental clients, and how we maintain and enhance your properties. To that end, all of our property managers are proven and seasoned professionals.
We also recognize the excellent and experienced on-site personnel employed by Ross Management, Inc. We directly employ individuals in varying capacities, including resident managers; leasing agents; resident service coordinators; expert tax credit and affordable housing managers; lease-up and relocation specialists; housekeepers; maintenance; and grounds maintenance. We consider our team of employees to be knowledgeable professionals. Our maintenance technicians are often described as marine maintenance seals; these individuals are the strength of our company, the main reason for our success. We proudly believe they are the BEST in the business!
The Ross Management Group, formed in 1986, specializes in the management of conventional, tax credit, affordable and service-enriched housing, as well as senior residential properties and retail/commercial real estate.
We have a solid reputation with Finance Authorities, tax credit investors and the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
We have received several awards including the Community of Quality Award for Exemplary Family Development from the National Affordable Housing Management Association.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development has twice recognized us as the “HUD Management Agent of the Year” for the six-state region. We have also received awards of excellence for specific properties from various state and local regulatory agencies.
We have consistently met the stringent experience, education, professional skills, and financial stability, integrity and procedures/practices criteria necessary to qualify for this accreditation. And that assures you of the best possible low-income property management services.
We have successfully leased new developments resulting in maximum benefits for the investors.
We have expertise and experience in addressing the complex eligibility and reporting requirements often associated with diverse financing of tax credit properties. We have turned troubled properties into profitable ventures. When it comes to low-income property management, choose a team with experience and expertise. At Ross Management Group, no challenge is too great for us.
Thanks to our expertise and reputation, we are frequently engaged to help clients:
- Assess building development feasibility
- Review and establish processes for tenant eligibility and housing assistance payments
- Create operating and capital budgets
- Conduct acquisition due diligence
- Perform mortgage restructure analysis
- Complete physical needs assessments
- Prepare Management Improvement plans
- Recommend avenues for asset enhancement and improved low-income property management/business practices
- Provide expert witness testimony regarding the entire spectrum of the conventional and low-income property management profession
- And of course, we offer unsurpassed care in conventional and low-income property management
The Ross Management Group has been an Accredited Management Organization (AMO®) since 1990.
The AMO® is the only designation awarded to firms by the Institute of Real Estate Management, and only 540 firms worldwide have achieved it. The Ross Management Group has consistently met the strict experience, education, professional skills, and financial stability, integrity and procedures/practices criteria necessary to qualify for this accreditation. The Ross Management Group’s AMO® accreditation assures proven quality management. This depth of experience means that AMO firms are experts at positioning properties to achieve their highest and best use, helping owners and investors realize – and sometimes even exceed – their investment objectives.
Knowledge & Commitment
Ross excels in offering applicable training to all employees. Each staff member is required to earn one designation within the first year of employment and is required to earn continuing education credits during their employ. Great management matters – a well-managed property pays dividends in terms of value and in the quality of life for residents, tenants, and customers. We believe in the power of knowledge In addition to the specific tax credit and other affordable designations, employees are also encouraged to earn a Certified Property Manager designation (CPM). This designation is known as the MBA equivalent credential in property management. Ross Management proudly boasts 1 CPM and 2 CPM candidates!
Recognition, Impact & Leadership Performance Highlights
- HUD Management Agent of the Year for 6-state region (designated twice), with high REAC scores.
- Well-received education for HUD Region 8 staff on Turning Troubled Properties—rated as the best session.
- Significant best-practice impact through training to property management firms, nonprofits, and owners.
- Invited facilitator at housing industry panels, including Colorado Housing NOW conference.
- Testimony before Colorado State Senator Wayne Allard on affordable housing concerns and funding.
- NAHMA Community of Quality Award for Exemplary Family Development.
- Energy Conservation and Drug Elimination grants secured for distressed multifamily properties.
The Ross Management Group is pleased to participate in community building and charitable causes. Among others, Ross has:
- Sponsored the DHA 2013 Wall of Fame Recognition Event to honor persons who have made outstanding contributions to DHA or who have accomplished outstanding economic self-sufficiency goals as a DHA resident.
- Contributed to the Warren Village All-Star Breakfast to support low-income single parent families the opportunity to achieve sustainable, personal and economic self-sufficiency.
- Donated building materials toHabitat to Humanity.
- Contributed to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in the names of our clients.
Working with Volunteers of America
The Ross Management Group has had the privilege of serving those who have served in a plethora of circumstances. By creating personal relationships with key staff members at the Volunteers of America Colorado Branch, we have been able to help reduce the population of homeless veterans in our city and surrounding communities. Additionally, the Ross Management Group has embraced the opportunity of accepting employment applications from veterans actively seeking full-time employment. In essence, we embrace the unique opportunity we have to make a substantial difference in the lives of veterans.
Mile High Youth Corps
The Mile High Youth Corps has attained an exceptional record in educating and training youths throughout Denver and surrounding counties. Once these youths have completed a rigorous training program, they begin the search for full-time employment. The Ross Management Group is delighted to be an active participant in helping these youths become employed. The career-oriented maintenance technician positions, Ross Management offers, directly correlates to the training and job readiness the students in the Mile High Youth Corps have been trained on.